Cookson 50 Racer/Cruiser, Farr Yacht Design, launched 2005, for Australian Michael Hiatt.
Constructed from Female Tooling. Carbon epoxy resin-infused foam core sandwich hull and deck. Reinforced carbon laminates in high load areas.
The laminates and panel thicknesses are engineered and built in accordance with ABS Standards. Canting keel features a trim tab driven by a hydraulic ram. Fractional carbon rig with 2 sets of alloy swept back spreaders. Below decks an open layout provides dual functionality for racing and cruising. Galley has 12v Fridge/Freezer, and 3 burner rotisserie oven. Carbon clear bench tops and painted surfaces. Additional features of Living Doll include aft master cabin with nav station and ensuite.
- 2005 Sydney to Gold Coast 386 nm - 3rd IRC Div. A - 1st 50 footer home
- 2005 Hogs Breath Race Week - 8th overall IRC
- 2005 Hamilton Island Race Week - 15th overall IRC
- 2005 Rolex Trophy Series, Sydney - 4th IRC Div A
- 2005 Sydney to Hobart 630 nm - 11th overall IRC after leading the race on corrected time for 18 hours
- 2006 Geelong Race Week - Ist overall IRC in long race of series, broke the existing race record
- 2006 Melbourne to Grassy (King Island) 114 nm - Line honours, 10th overall IRC
- 2006 Sydney to Gold Coast 386 nm - 7th overall IRC
- 2006 Apollo Bay Race 60 nm - Line Honours, 1st overall IRC
- 2006 Sydney to Maloolaba – 2nd IRC Div B
- 2006 Sydney to Mackay 914 nm - 1st overall IRC
- 2006 Airlie Beach Race Week - 2nd overall IRC, 3 wins
- 2006 Hamilton Island Race Week - 7th overall IRC, 2 wins, including the long race
- 2006 Melbourne to Stanley, Tasmania – 1st IRC